Saturday, October 9, 2010

Make a difference


The power of the people is awesome, when we can organize among us we can do a lot of things. The problem is that we are not used to listen to others. If we are united like a big team we will able to do something for sorting out the problems of the city, and then for our country. A big change needs the support of everybody, if you try making changes in the life and nobody helps you, don´t give up you can do it by yourself without problems. It will be so hard and slow, but along the time more people will be joining in your cause.



I really think if you are alone is more difficult make a difference, however, it’s not impossible. I have a dream, I would like that every dog in the street could have a home, not just a house because they need love too like kids or babies. I know this dream sounds like impossible, but we have to something right now. Government in 2009 approved a law of exterminate, most people think that they use euthanize; however, it´s not true. Euthanize is so expensive; consequently, they kill dogs and other animals with other methods which are very painful and during until twenty minutes.

I wouldn’t like to be a dog for that reason. We are responsible like society of this problem, we can finish with this problem following these recommendations:

  1. Don’t buy animals, they are not products. Pet’s shops and Kennels are so cruel with them.
  2. If you have a pet, you must sterilize it because you will have problems with puppies in the future, they are difficult to give away, female in particular.
  3. they should be free!. Animal are like humans, they are not able to talk but they can feel emotions and pains. They have the same right to life than us.
  4. If you have a pet love it.
  5. Pet´s shop, kennels, zoos and the majority of the circus don’t leave animal freely. Don´t participate in their activities.

I follow this list, I visit sometimes pet´s shops for looking these sad animals. I would like to liberate them but they are used to live with humans and they are dependent of us. Humans domesticated these animals and nowadays they are not responsible with them. I hate my race, we are the most selfish, cruel and horrific animal in the world.

I usually give food to animal when I can, I learnt of this video that big problems can be sort out by us. If we do something for animals and we join together in this cause, we can finish with this cruel reality.

Please watch the video!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel
    I am not sure my idea of the post was understood. However, I read your post and watched the video and guess what, got pretty depressed. Actually, it reminded me of the case in Puente Alto last year when they killed a number of stray dogs by poisoning them. I'll facebook the video. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I undesrtood the idea. I answered the questions of the task; in addition to, I described how I try to make the diferrence, helping dogs, in particular. Besides, at the end of my post I showed how we can make the difference in our country in relation to stay dogs.
    People think that these things don´t happen in our country,and when they have the opportunity to know the reality, they prefer don´t look it because that is sad. They just want be happy and they avoid the problems of the others.

    ReplyDelete