Saturday, October 23, 2010

http://e-pregrado.uahurtado.cl



I had to decide between Facebook and http://e-pregrado.uahurtado.cl but I knew that some classmates could choose Facebook too. As a consequence, I decided to talk about my beautiful university web page. :)

I don’t know how to explain that the called “virtual page” is awesome and wonderful, if you know “autogestion page” you really will get crazy. The “virtual” is one of the fastest webpage in the world for that reason my university should win a Guinness World Record. In addition, you can find an extraordinary chat. I´m not joking, that chat is better than msn and Skype. My webpage is abnormal, it´s must be created by aliens because it always is working. I´ve never heard critics about it, it never keeps freezing.

I like being ironic, I really dislike my university web page. Sometimes, I find that I have three files without read, and when I read them nothing change. I hate that because something I really think that I have important files to read. In other cases is worst because you have important files and notifications to read, and these don’t appear in the page. I´d like to be a Trojan or a virus for destroying this suck system.

I try to visit it every day. I don’t remember exactly when was the first time that I surfed in this page but this could be in the summer of 2009 before that I had gone to the university. In that time, I was looking for files that I could use in the future.

5 comments:

  1. All students visited this website. In my case, I hadn’t considered this website like the most visits. Moreover, when I really need it I can’t enter. I hate that moments. Sometimes I have the same problem with you, for instance, this website show me some files without read and when I check it I don’t see anything.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! XD The secret is to organize your own agenda in order to keep up with the files there uploaded.
    On the other hand, I upload files too u.u files which are really useful if you take a look at them :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choose it was very interesting and very funny xD I think the same than you specially with the Magix, I hate that page -.-

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI DANIEL
    I AM SURPRISED YOU FIND COMMENTING BORING. I THINK READING WHAT OTHERS WRITE IS THE MOST INTERESTING PART AND IT CONTRIBUTES TO THE LEARNING PROCESS. WHAT IS WRONG?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sincerely, at the beginning is not boring but when you are writing the last comments, it turns into boring. Especially, if you have to write six comments like the other day.

    ReplyDelete