Sunday, November 7, 2010


Why do you think so many people are unhappy in their jobs?

Well…Firstable, there are a lot of lousy jobs that really suck. I´ve worked in two supermarkets, and the paid was terrible. You can spend a lot of time working eight hours per day and at the end of month you receive a shitty salary. For example, the last time that I worked in Lider Santa Amalia supermarket I had to move the trollies, which were so exhausting. I did that only for a month, in that month I just had 6 days free. Finally, I got one hundred seventeen thousand pesos. I work 25 days in a month and I only received one hundred seventeen thousand pesos, OMG! It is like five thousand for day. I wouldn’t like to know if there are little ducks’ supermarkets, maybe in these places you receive one thousand for day. (Miss: You need to know what is Universidad de los Patitos y la librería delos patitos)

Second, most people only work for money, students in particular. In my case, I worked in supermarkets because I needed money. I didn’t want to be happy doing that. I have to admit that work is not bad at all, I found so funnies workmates. If you work you can find a variety of people. Nevertheless, if you receive a bad remuneration, you probably think that working is terrible.

If you could choose any job, what job would you choose and why?

I have two options. I would like to work in a nature reserve, like a veterinarian or whatever because I would like to help animals in dangerous. The other option is totally opposite, I would like to be a business magnate like Bill Gates because I could have a lot of money. In this way, I could do a lot of things.

Why do you think you would enjoy this job?

I think that I could enjoy working in a nature reserve because I could share with animals and help them. I will be happy if animals can live free or without dangers.

Why would it be a satisfying job to do?

Because when you can share with animals and help them, you feel that you are doing something good for them. I think one of the most satisfying jobs is helping others because you feel comfortable.

Do you know anybody who has this kind of job?

No, really. Nonetheless, I have watched a lot of movies and documentaries programs about conservation and protection of endangered species.

2 comments:

  1. There aren’t little ducks’ supermarkets. Well, I’m not sure in other countries xD.
    I like your choice, especially help some animals. I love animals, but in my case, I could be a veterinary for many reasons. However, there are other forms to help. For instance, give them some food like abandoned dogs or support some causes to protect animals in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could work in a zoo. That would be an experience, don't you think? However, I don't know you could get a job like that... I think you need to know a bit (formal education) of animals and their caring. And about money, we all know that there are not easy jobs where you are paid a lotta money :P only those where you need to be either a drug dealer or a doctor xD

    ReplyDelete